AFS Ground Transportation
AFS land transportation division provides our customers with the reliable, efficient truckload and less-than-load (LTL) services they need for their regional and domestic shipments. Our service is unparalleled thanks to our wide network of professional providers and our commitment to keeping our customers informed with up-to-date, accurate information on their shipments.
We provide land freight transport services in the following areas:
- Dry, frozen, and refrigerated truckload
- LTL service including online pricing, booking, and tracking
- Local, regional, and long-haul drayage
- Flatbed, drop-deck, and double-drop trailers
- Over-dimensional, heavy haul, and expedited shipments
RLG’s truckload service stands above the competition because of the size of our carrier network and our ability to maximize supply chain efficiencies by keeping our customers constantly informed of their shipment’s location and status. Companies that partner with us can be confident that their shipments will be handled by only the most professional carriers, and will arrive on time and intact.
Sometimes freight just won’t fit inside an enclosed trailer, and in those instances, RLG offers flatbed services to get our clients’ irregularly sized shipments delivered. At RLG, our expert staff always ensure that we provide our clients with the best flatbed option for their shipment, maximizing the safety of their freight while minimizing the shipping cost.
Our LTL service is designed to make it as easy as possible for our customers to send all of their smaller shipments that make up the bulk of many companies’ shipping volume. RLG’s LTL customers can price, book, and track their shipments online, making our LTL service simple, cost-effective, and highly reliable.
AFS provides refrigerated trucking for shipments that are temperature sensitive. Our temperature-controlled trailer options are specially designed to ensure that our clients’ shipments arrive at their location unspoiled and in-tact.
The AFS Advantage for Overland Freight Transport
- GPS tracking and real-time updates on cargo location
- Guaranteed professional service at highly competitive rates
- Comprehensive insurance for high-value loads
- Ambient and multi-temperature-controlled transportation options
- Team service for expedited transport of time-critical freight equipment
- Door-to-door delivery and cross-border logistics for shipping throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada
- Expedited transport of emergency supplies & mission-critical equipment
- Complete logistics management, including route planning and coordination of less-than-truckload or truckload freight management